Using fiber optic cable on new setup and nothing?????????????

Participant count
  • Participant list

smokeum99ta
10+ year member

I have a alpine iva-203 headunit and a alpine mra-d550 amp running some JL zr components. I have a fiber optic cable and ai-net cable linking the two. I cant get any sound out of the speakers. I turn on the optic cable on the headunit. I was told that there should be some sort of red light coming out of port on the back of the headunit once its turned on, is there any truth to this? Cause I don't have any red light coming out. Any ideas on what the issue is ?????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
Thanks a ton for your suggestion to my rather long query, I ll follow it and see how it works out. Thanks again
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble...
I hold firm on the deposit in all situations 😎
Brilliant ! - Thanks Doxquzme ...... that's exactly what I needed to know. Cheers !

About this thread

smokeum99ta

10+ year member
smokeum99ta
sourthern, MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from