using 45's in a port

nutxo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tacoma
Ive been messin with sketchu some more and made this. How do I calculate port length doing my ports like this?
sport.jpg

if it were my design i would separate it into rectangles and triangles to find the area, but it's up to you how much detail you'd like.

if it were my design i would separate it into rectangles and triangles to find the area, but it's up to you how much detail you'd like.
Dont even have to do that. I was thinking. Measure the pieces going down. Then measure from the top of 1 45 to the top of the other. Then measure the bottoms and average the tops and bottoms then add in the verticals.

I think I typed it out right...

Dont even have to do that. I was thinking. Measure the pieces going down. Then measure from the top of 1 45 to the top of the other. Then measure the bottoms and average the tops and bottoms then add in the verticals.
I think I typed it out right...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif... ok... if that works for you lol

Don't people know how to measure port length? Why do I see this all the time?
Never built a box using 45s in it. Id rather ask than build the thing and do **** wrong. I mean it may seem stupid to you and I understand. I used talk to idiots all day about computers. If you heard some of the people I talked to your head would explode.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.