User: RE_XXX B.S. AGAIN!!

no one has mentioned James Franco fomr the freraks and Geeks thing... WTF?!?!
Might be the best show I never watched.

Mitch from "Waiting......"

Martin (guy with the beard in Knocked Up)

The chick from Grandma's Boy is in it too.

just realized one of the mods changed my sig. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

now i know why no one has been pming me asking me to ban people for cash anymore.

Really a rock was chipped away to try and recreate the exact weight of the sub?... only so that he may be able to get the company to send him a new sub.... sounds to me like you sent him a f*cked up sub and claimed that it was ups that f*ed it up... kinda hard to buy that a solid sub like atomic would break like that from shipping in a box like you sent it in. but thats just me... My Re xxx 15 weighs more than that 18 and it was shipped in a similar box from cali, I got it here just fine. and the cardboard box had clearly been rolled alot. Just sayin. Sounds like both of you were pulling some sh*t!

1z6wkft.jpg

Don't be a twat and piss and moan here over something that happened over there. There's not a lot of scamming going over there because they do their homework. If they were wrong, prove them wrong. Nobody talks **** about ca over there. It's just not full of e-Nazis and dumb ass threads.

His name is turd.

just realized one of the mods changed my sig. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
now i know why no one has been pming me asking me to ban people for cash anymore.
thats g*y!!! thats an infringement on our constitutional rights! !!! freedom of the press and freedom of speech! he is free to right that because its not imposing on anyones rights or beliefs. don't cha just love those (I don't like that so your banned) MODS?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i dont care either way how this ends, but RE XXX could be one of the stupidest and most annoying narcissists that the world has come across.

thats g*y!!! thats an infringement on our constitutional rights! !!! freedom of the press and freedom of speech! he is free to right that because its not imposing on anyones rights or beliefs. don't cha just love those (I don't like that so your banned) MODS?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
you have no freedom of speech on this website. check the tos out. i'm just upset that my income has been affected because they changed my sig. i dont think i'll be able to pay my house payment this month because of it.

Geez thats a lot of ppl who are chiming in to look at this thread !

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 43 (35 members and 8 guests)

lovindabass , 528hz , 99grandprixGT , 99gtxgolfer , coma_toast , csu87 , dave_damage , dcmcki , devin1231 , DSMW , ECS23 , Farmacist , galacticmonkey , gboo559 , GLN305 , Haunz , hornedfrog1985 , infamous_e46 , jwesenick79 , kyleorsini , k_schutte , njaykaplan , Ohioguy , plugitin , RetroAudioinc , Sanchito , silvercookie , SPY , tapout383 , tEh koRnDog , TnT_Sounds , treadburner , TurdFergueson2 , vic713 , woofercooker

I lasted a week on CACO before a ban. They dont like the lulz. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT... how the **** is ANY of this my fault?

a recone/basket to fix the sub would have cost me $220 SHIPPED... WHICH I OFFERED TO HIM!!! I CONTACTED ATOMIC LITERALY THE SAME DAY TO GET PRICING FOR THE RECONE/BASKET FOR HIM!! Then he comes at me with "how about instead we do another shipment, put $1K insurance on it and file a claim on that one so I can just get a brand new RD H.W. instead. I told him if that is what wouls MAKE HIM HAPPY I would do it, even though I wasn't 100% comfortable with the idea. He said he has done it before a coupe times and it worked out so not to worry about it.

so I was MAKING IT RIGHT way the **** back then by doing what HE, AS THE BUYER, asked me to do in order to "MAKE IT RIGHT"!! he fukked it up and i was out $200~ for the "dummy" shipment and then he though I should STILL buy him a new recone and basket?!?!?! So I basicaly would have been paying HIM $450~ to take my APX18... I don't fukkin think so!! It would have cost me $220 shipped for the basket/recone, I spent $200 doing what HE ASKED ME TO DO TO MAKE HIM HAPPY and it failed so IF ANYTHING, I might owe him the $20 difference...

THINK ABOUT IT!! GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASS AND SERIOUSLY THIN IT OVER!!

I was dumb for doing the second shipment, that is FOR SURE but I was doing whatever he asked me to do in order to make him happy.

If the mods would liek to read the facts, and still feel that I did indeed scam this ******* than by all means do what you feel is right. I just don't think I would have so many ref's and wouldn't have done so many transactions AFTER this was all brought up if indeed I was a "scammer". ask any of the three people I have dealt with this last week alone, I guarantee they are all happy! ask anyone i have EVER dealt with on here in my 5+ years, I guarantee you EVERY SINGLE FUKKING ONE OF THEM IS HAPPY with the exception of this clown.

Look back a little bit to when I sold my Memphis 4Kw, the guy had an issue with it and I automaticaly told him I would pay for ANY and ALL repairs needed for the amp even though it was tested and in perfect working order the day it was shipped. Turns out all he had to do was flip a switch and it was perfect. Point is, I had it tested at a shop, I had a video of it being tested then packaged and had a written receipt/statement saying the amp was in perfect working order the day it was shipped yet i STILL offered ot pay for repairs, which again, weren't needed as it was just the FILTER switched had gotten flipped at some point...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.