User: RE_XXX B.S. AGAIN!!

So, I WAS indeed going to be reinstated but due to this thread... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif I guess TECHNICALY RE_XXX did get me a permabanned since this all stemed from his ********.

If anything it just goes to prove even FURTHER I was not wrong in this deal...

That's the first step.
nah man... I knew that was a HORRIBLE idea from the start and have always said I should have never done it. I was just trying to do anythign to make the guy happy so it wouldn't come down to, well... THIS

CACO IS THE ****! no scamming over there. because of the retards that like to run their mouth here is why this site is full of scammers. talk **** and get scammed. PERIOD! ***** learning the hard way......
i have to come back again, ill be back as a scammer. understand u red headed geek? dont make me get your info and pwn you. el comprendo? ban me if you take me as a joke. dont cry like a little ***** because your geeky ass isnt wanted over there. i cant stand your character. making threads and **** if someone says one wrong thing about you.....dude, like i say, ban me again and i guarantee you a few problems

REXXX should be permabanned too... all u guys are all scammign the same way...
u, REXXX, Caps, fat pat... its just sad
^^^^^ what this guy said... Its a joke people like that are even alive, I would love to just knock the F out of these types of people.

Not sure how re_xxx has an account at caco I said something about it months ago, they will ban anyone else for scamming even if it's a different forum but some how he has not been banned. Maybe I missed something..

i have to come back again, ill be back as a scammer. understand u red headed geek? dont make me get your info and pwn you. el comprendo? ban me if you take me as a joke
you sound like the fucking geek, you are a JOKE for making another name, I have to give it to you though it is aptly titled because you seem like you do frequent the cocks. You are not threatening anyone behind a computer monitor pussy

^^^^^ what this guy said... Its a joke people like that are even alive, I would love to just knock the F out of these types of people.

Not sure how re_xxx has an account at caco I said something about it months ago, they will ban anyone else for scamming even if it's a different forum but some how he has not been banned. Maybe I missed something..
you should probably mind your own dam business and not worry about other people. dont you have anything better to do? although thats probably a dumb question..... p.s. you sound pretty tough and scary!!!

you sound like the fucking geek, you are a JOKE for making another name, I have to give it to you though it is aptly titled because you seem like you do frequent the cocks. You are not threatening anyone behind a computer monitor pussy
i know this you fuckwad! im a pussy!!!!

i know this you fuckwad! im a pussy!!!!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i knew your ass would leave.......PUSSY!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.