User: RE_XXX B.S. AGAIN!!

A caco and ca.com meet and greet would be something like this

FREAKS_AND_GEEKS-718158-701779.jpg

yea its the show freaks and geeks, alot of big names started there. that guy from i love you man and forgetting sarah marshall as well.

You bought a APXX from Re_XXX over a year ago now. He paid for $120 insurance not $1200 sub got messed up.

Then you went to the creek and got a rock and shipped it to him because he asked you to in place of the sub to now scam UPS because he only put $120 insurance on a sub.

Please let me know if that would be the highlights of this OVER A YEAR DISPUTE!

This dude's a scammer. For all I care, Rexxx is too. Just so happens you beat him to the punch. And everyone knows the only reason he isn't here to defend his self, is because one of the mods has a personal issue with him. That's why hes banned. Congrats on getting away with a scam.

You both should scam each other off a cliff.

You bought a APXX from Re_XXX over a year ago now. He paid for $120 insurance not $1200 sub got messed up.
Then you went to the creek and got a rock and shipped it to him because he asked you to in place of the sub to now scam UPS because he only put $120 insurance on a sub.

Please let me know if that would be the highlights of this OVER A YEAR DISPUTE!
I think you've got the buyer and seller mixed up.

That site is a worthless circle jerk. Who cares.
nG
Whatever happened to the "nerdy face beating"? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

That guy is a hack. I know a guy wanting to go meet him for a beating and he didn't say ****.

CACO blows CA.com's E-weiner.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.