User: RE_XXX B.S. AGAIN!!

i knew your ass would leave.......PUSSY!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I have better things to do then hover over the keyboard and try to be an ethug. You on the other hand let a forum affect reality, I suggest you find something to occupy your time rather then being a little bitch online. And with that I'm leaving now to go be productive, I'll be back, I expect to see more of your lame posts in this thread when I return.

I have better things to do then hover over the keyboard and try to be an ethug. You on the other hand let a forum affect reality, I suggest you find something to occupy your time rather then being a little bitch online. And with that I'm leaving now to go be productive, I'll be back, I expect to see more of your lame posts in this thread when I return.
I knew you would leave.....PUSSY!!!!!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif YOU WOULDNT DO **** ANYWAY!

LOLyou cant do ****!!!
says the one with his ebay name posted LMFAO! TOO EASY lol, youre right or something, i wont do ****. ill keep you in mind though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif you may want to find out a thing or two about me here before you start to yack, but its your call........

CACO has it's good and bad points like most sites. Don't visit SSA much anymore after getting numerous PM's from the site expert because I dared to disagree with his opinion a while back. No biggie just move on...
CACO is good if you want a place with some rules. CA is good if you want a free for all battle royale. Depends on the mood.
I think these 2 comments sum it up perfectly!!!

Maybe you should find out about me before you make hollow threats.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gifhttp://cgi.ebay.com/xBox-360-5-games-wireless-controllers-batman-lego-force_W0QQitemZ220491171586QQihZ012QQcategoryZ139971QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem i suggest u take it off...... your choice

I come back and see not much has developed, suckindick69 is still making **** threats, what a web warrior.

/out
im sorry but did u have to add the word "back" because of how much of a retard you are? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I got banned because "I am a scammer using a different name"...Apparently having a different screen name on two different sites makes me a scammer even though any imbred retard can see that in all of my photos I CLEARLY have both of my usernames on there!

That **** is funny! Oh well, guess I won't get on that waste of internet space once a month like I used too LOL... Funny how much **** the CACO people talk about this forum yet they don't have enough sense in their heads to see what happened was HIS fault and I should take no blame for it...
Wahhhhhh cry me a river.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.