User "rideit" is sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn. I love tacos. Anyone else?
2011-11-10%2B21.17.28.jpg

and to prove they are in my possession...

2011-11-10%2B21.17.09.jpg

and a good date to show freshness...

2011-11-10%2B21.17.18.jpg

Yeah that's cheesy cauliflower with it.

You may claim to have excellent feedback on other sites but here you're not ****. I don't need proof to know you're the one whose full of ****!
Oh, ok, let's get this straight...i have been waiting ten years, ammassed 30,000 posts, sold hudreds of items, and made sh!loads of friends with my ONE user name...all in hopes that someday, i would be able to use all that credibility to cheat someone out of something that I have never owned, and wasn't even interested until I came here!!! BWAAAHAAA!!! MAD GENIUS, I TELL YOU!!! And then I will spend days in a pissing match, when I have already won through paypal!!!

Do you realize how patently ridiculous that is?

Why are these other clowns still hiding who they are?

Have you even paid attention to their shifting stories?

Do you realize that you are being played by them as well?

images

Get it?

Oh, ok, let's get this straight...i have been waiting ten years, ammassed 30,000 posts, sold hudreds of items, and made sh!loads of friends with my ONE user name...all in hopes that someday, i would be able to use all that credibility to cheat someone out of something that I have never owned, and wasn't even interested until I came here!!! BWAAAHAAA!!! MAD GENIUS, I TELL YOU!!! And then I will spend days in a pissing match, when I have already won through paypal!!!
Do you realize how patently ridiculous that is?

Why are these other clowns still hiding who they are?

Have you even paid attention to their shifting stories?

Do you realize that you are being played by them as well?

images

Get it?

I'm hiding who I am and blocked you on facebook because I don't want some 44 year old dude trying to get my number.

Well both Jesse Roux and the Original owner said that Ensalada have nothing to do with it so why should he give you his information. Jesse said he doesn't have a cell phone which I know to be true because he gave me his home phone number.

What you amassed on other sites has no bearing here, period.

Shifting stories? Seems pretty consistent to me. Jesse shipped for Ensalada. Jesse thought it was BNIB because it looked new and he thought it was. He opened it to test and replaced everything. Turns out it wasn't BNIB so he admitted that he made a mistake listing it. Did I miss something?

Also, thats cauliflower you dolt, not Velveta Shells and cheese. This is a healty meal that has less than 20 grams of carbs.

let me ask you this, was the box taped shut?

LOL OMG you are thick, Jesse and the original owner Jesse said Ensalada had nothing to do with it so why do you keep calling him out for scamming.
Jesse Roux already said it is all his fault.
He needs an excuse to blame someone else to get everyone off his dick. Rumple has been on it all night, no complains about that though. Anything to get foul attention off himself. Whatever.

Night

Obviously under what basis? rideit has posted plenty of pictures but like I said until he has some way of proving to me that the amp he has is the one that came out of that box his argument isn't very solid.
We have already determined that the amp you sent out was not as advertised.

The argument thereafter is just a question of degrees. ie how far from "BNIB" was the one you shipped?

You say it wasn't that far from BNIB, but admit that it wasn't BNIB and that it had actually been taken out of the packaging and hooked up.

When I first saw this thread I was weighing the chances of a BNIB amp having arc marks and what looks like a serial number tag that has gotten wet at some point in its life. Chances of a BNIB amp looking like that are slim to none so I started looking for evidence of an amp "switch-a-roo" in the thread.

I even thought there was evidence of that with the "two amps" thing, until I went back and read what was actually posted.

AS the thread went on, we discovered that the amp;

A)Wasn't BNIB

B)And, contrary to the original FS thread in which it was sold, had in fact been removed from the packaging.

C) Had been installed AND used for some period of time.

There's no way a BNIB amp looks like that.

But a used amp? The chances that the wear and tear on the amp were there and simply not shown in the FS thread increase greatly when the original amp is indeed used.

What started as "Who switched the amps?" has turned into "What was actually sold in the first place?"

Because the original FS thread had no pics of the areas with the wear and tear, we have no evidence of the amp's original condition other than it looked good in plastic and Styrofoam.

The bottom line is that it was sold as BNIB when it was actually used. The issue of what the seller knew and when he knew it only goes to integrity and doesn't need to be answered when the question is simply; Was the item sold in the condition the seller represented in the FS thread?

The answer is "no".

If the buyer is scamming the seller, the seller left the door open to this by selling a used amp by claiming it was new and never removed from the packaging.

Used amp is used. None of us on the sidelines know "how used" but we do know the buyer was shipped a used amp when he thought he was buying a new one.

We have already determined that the amp you sent out was not as advertised.
The argument thereafter is just a question of degrees. ie how far from "BNIB" was the one you shipped?

You say it wasn't that far from BNIB, but admit that it wasn't BNIB and that it had actually been taken out of the packaging and hooked up.

When I first saw this thread I was weighing the chances of a BNIB amp having arc marks and what looks like a serial number tag that has gotten wet at some point in its life. Chances of a BNIB amp looking like that are slim to none so I started looking for evidence of an amp "switch-a-roo" in the thread.

I even thought there was evidence of that with the "two amps" thing, until I went back and read what was actually posted.

AS the thread went on, we discovered that the amp;

A)Wasn't BNIB

B)And, contrary to the original FS thread in which it was sold, had in fact been removed from the packaging.

C) Had been installed AND used for some period of time.

There's no way a BNIB amp looks like that.

But a used amp? The chances that the wear and tear on the amp were there and simply not shown in the FS thread increase greatly when the original amp is indeed used.

What started as "Who switched the amps?" has turned into "What was actually sold in the first place?"

Because the original FS thread had no pics of the areas with the wear and tear, we have no evidence of the amp's original condition other than it looked good in plastic and Styrofoam.

The bottom line is that it was sold as BNIB when it was actually used. The issue of what the seller knew and when he knew it only goes to integrity and doesn't need to be answered when the question is simply; Was the item sold in the condition the seller represented in the FS thread?

The answer is "no".

If the buyer is scamming the seller, the seller left the door open to this by selling a used amp by claiming it was new and never removed from the packaging.

Used amp is used. None of us on the sidelines know "how used" but we do know the buyer was shipped a used amp when he thought he was buying a new one.

Well said....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date