User "rideit" is sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What doesnt make sense is when roux posted the amp for sale he didnt know it was someone new buying it and he has many sales also why sell a crap amp and ruin his name?

What doesnt make sense is when roux posted the amp for sale he didnt know it was someone new buying it and he has many sales also why sell a crap amp and ruin his name?
cant ruin his rep if nobody believes the new guy....perfect scam

Taped? As in clear packing tape, yeah. But this amp was not opened, Roux sent me a seriously beat amp. Maybe he was in denial just thinking about the $$$ he wanted for this next build (he claims he is broke), or he intentionally sent me a trashed one. I don't really care either way, all I know is that it is unnacceptable. And the strenght of my reputation carries all across the web, on every forum that I am in. And I am not 'anonomous' on ANY of them, because I have NOTHING to hide.

These kids are jusr scurrying like cockroaches, IMO. No numbers, no facebook...But it has been pretty easy to figure out who they are, and where they live, and what they have been up to.

Taped? As in clear packing tape, yeah. But this amp was not opened, Roux sent me a seriously beat amp. Maybe he was in denial just thinking about the $$$ he wanted for this next build (he claims he is broke), or he intentionally sent me a trashed one. I don't really care either way, all I know is that it is unnacceptable. And the strenght of my reputation carries all across the web, on every forum that I am in. And I am not 'anonomous' on ANY of them, because I have NOTHING to hide. These kids are jusr scurrying like cockroaches, IMO. No numbers, no facebook...But it has been pretty easy to figure out who they are, and where they live, and what they have been up to.
I don't give out personal information to people I hardly know. I figured that was pretty self explanatory. Plus, I've never had a problem using PM's on this site so I don't see the point in having my phone number or my facebook

Exactly. Now flip it around.

"what doesn't make sense is when rideit bought the amp, he didn't know that it was someone to question and demand pics from, because (roux) has a high post count. Rideit has thousands of sales over 10-14 years, why switch a cheap, crap amp, and ruin his name?"

(Among other things, I owned a high end ski/snowboard/bike shop in Driggs, Idaho for ~10 years...I sold close to $100,000 liquidating inventory on my site and e-bay over the course of five years).

I sold the shop in 06'. My record is loooong, and it is as ME, not some squirelly handle.

Holy shit, fucking 4 hours later and we are still at the same fucking point. Except I'm drinking not at work.
this. and i have absolutly no problem giving out my cell # or my facebook if i had one...also you give facebook out to other forum members so whats the difference?

I don't give out personal information to people I hardly know. I figured that was pretty self explanatory. Plus, I've never had a problem using PM's on this site so I don't see the point in having my phone number or my facebook
Sounds sketchy.

Sounds sketchy.
No, it sounds like I only talk to people through personal communication whom I know in person or am close friends with, which is why I go through my friends list every month or so and clear out people I haven't talked to.

No, it sounds like I only talk to people through personal communication whom I know in person or am close friends with, which is why I go through my friends list every month or so and clear out people I haven't talked to.
youre friends with nom nom on fb?? you two dont know eachother lol

Only a select few members of the forums has my number. Only because I TRUST them.

And why is it any of your business what he does in his life? Facebook is his life, not yours.

Last, You bragging about your money is annoying as ****. If money really is no object, eat the amp and ruin his rep if you want. If you have so much money whats $170 to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants