User "rideit" is sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to quit with the lies, jesse.

Dammit Jesse Roux...

stoplying1.jpg

Outer pix of casing ? Pix of it not working ? Pix of shipping box ?
If not stfu everyone I have spoken dont make me call the police in maine and wyoming

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

And jessie pm me name of buyer he could be a well known scammer google is ur bff
Hey, if you want my help, I can give you the name and numbers of the relevant officers who handle this here, and in Maine. I would be happy to. It is Deputy Roux (no kidding) in Jesse's town, (their # is 207 284 8868).

I will also give you a direct extension and name of the detective who would handle this here in Jackson. The phone number is 307 733 2331.

And I have repeatedly suggested that anyone look up my user name, and contact anyone. Or my real name. or my 100% e-bay feedback, or my perfect, 10 year PP record.

Go ahead, google, whatever you want.

You will find thousands upon thousands of valid, 100% real posts and interactions.

Unlike these kids.

Hey, if you want my help, I can give you the name and numbers of the relevant officers who handle this here, and in Maine. I would be happy to. It is Deputy Roux (no kidding) in Jesse's town, (their # is 207 284 8868).I will also give you a direct extension and name of the detective who would handle this here in Jackson. The phone number is 307 733 2331.

And I have repeatedly suggested that anyone look up my user name, and contact anyone. Or my real name. or my 100% e-bay feedback, or my perfect, 10 year PP record.

Go ahead, google, whatever you want.

You will find thousands upon thousands of valid, 100% real posts and interactions.

Unlike these kids.
I'm not taking sides or anything but from an outside perspective, the way you word things and some of what you say just sounds sketchy.

You may have perfect pp and ebay accounts, but there is a first time for everything

I'm not taking sides or anything but from an outside perspective, the way you word things and some of what you say just sounds sketchy.
You may have perfect pp and ebay accounts, but there is a first time for everything
Go ahead, please cite a specific example.

Nope, not according to him. Its obvious that Jesse would **** up his rep, but Rideit would never do that, therefore Jesse Roux is automatically at fault!

jesus leave it alone until kanaroux decides to give him a Bj .my email is blowin up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I will say it seems rideit and rumpleforeskin have been against Roux since the beginning of the thread. The way I see it is Rideit beat his amp to ****, blew it, then found one on a forum in much better condition. Then he decided to switch amps and get his cash back trading his POS for a new one. I'm deff not sticking up for him cause I love him, because I think he is a jack ***.

PERHAPS THE EBST THING EVER SAID IN THE WORLD BY YOU. i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date