USB charging Port with audio outtake

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mikehh

CarAudio.com Newbie
MA
Folks,
I’m trying figure out the following and was wondering if anyone can offer some expertise. I want to install a usb charging port into my wife’s treadmill so that she can charge her phone while working out. What would be the best automotive USB port that would also have an audio outtake that I can wire to a 3.5mm jack or ideally a lightning (iPhone ) headphone jack? I have 12 volts inside the treadmill available.
Any thoughts are appreciated!!

mike

you can buy a usb lighter adapter and wire it in and get a wireless usb charger, assuming the iphone supports wireless charging if she has an 8 or newer and use the 3.5 for audio as is

That’s a great idea. Never used the wireless charger. But her phone will support that. Found a charger phone mount that will work great! Thanks for the input!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.