Usacoustics what is the difference

Participant count
  • Participant list
I don't know if the light signifies any measurable difference...
However, I believe it was in that era they switched from Zed Audio mfg to overseas. The Zed audio USAc's were high quality amps. They dropped off significantly after that.
The Zed amps said "made in USA" on the end plate. The others did not.

No difference in amp quality only cosmetic. A lot of amps were going with flashy gimmicks at the time. Like Profile had a similar red light strip. Sony had led vu meters, audiobahn had chrome and volt meters ...ect they were just trying to keep up the trend and times ....keeping things flashey for custom amp racks to make them more visual appealing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.