Central Region Usaci regional in Tulsa, OK

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Ewwww, **** that...while I admire your thinking outside the box; they would look ugly and unkept and I think that would loose more points than I would gain.

I am sure you can make a grill real easy. make a frame and hold the grill to the enclosure with them neo magnets or some clips.

I just finished tidying up the battery area under my hood to get ready for the show. I just covered up my power wire with some split loom tubing and some electrical tape to make sure it's protected. I also attached the wire to the firewall to secure it better. I even made myself a new battery tie down since the stock one doesn't really work well with an Optima Yellow Top. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This would be an SQ event to attend, even if you don't compete. From what I've read on other forums this $$$ thing is a BIG DRAW for heavy hitters in the SQ world.

Not to mention, a win at a regional event is an automatic invite to finals!

This would be an SQ event to attend, even if you don't compete. From what I've read on other forums this $$$ thing is a BIG DRAW for heavy hitters in the SQ world.
Not to mention, a win at a regional event is an automatic invite to finals!
Woah woah woah......there is $$$$ prize? Is there one in my division?

I just finished tidying up the battery area under my hood to get ready for the show. I just covered up my power wire with some split loom tubing and some electrical tape to make sure it's protected. I also attached the wire to the firewall to secure it better. I even made myself a new battery tie down since the stock one doesn't really work well with an Optima Yellow Top. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
lets get you that eclipse cd7200 so we can get you running active before the show

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

quis1

10+ year member
quis1
H-TOWN, KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from