Central Region x show in Defiance,Ohio

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

keifersracing
10+ year member

Team Roto Rooter
We are try to put on one more 2x show for those who need the points or just want to come have fun. this will be a pre paid show. The fee for this will be 50 for dbdrag and bassrace. or just 50 bucks for one so you get 2 thing for the price of one.You can make your payment to paypal addy, jordanc86@gamil.com. We have to come up with the money for this show to give to the host first befor it gose on the dbdrag event calendar. if we do not get the money in time then there will be a 100% money back.Thanks Nick

How much money do you need?

Just tell everyone your son died and I bet you get all the money you need for the show :grin:

Ok, just subscribing really...since it is kinda close to me.

you need to pay 50 are that will bo one or both. and i can not say that b/c if my son did i would not know what to day i just know not car audio the faster i can get all the money to sam the better

how much is needed for you guys to be able to get it on the calander & to be 100% on for sure? and how much is already collected?

theres a 50/50 chance i'll hit this show up.... but with that i can't really prepay... since i don't know if i have it off work yet or not.

hopefully some people will send you some money.

theres a 50/50 chance i'll hit this show up.... but with that i can't really prepay... since i don't know if i have it off work yet or not.
hopefully some people will send you some money.

i would want to go, but i am in the same boat as this guy.

i was talking to a friend about this show and he said he was interested, however he is not a member of db drag or bass race... is non members able to compete in this?

i would want to go, but i am in the same boat as this guy.
i was talking to a friend about this show and he said he was interested, however he is not a member of db drag or bass race... is non members able to compete in this?
Db Drag and Bass Race is open to everyone, members or not. $50 is a helluvadeal for a multi point event.

wow.. a real event in defiance? i am not huge db drag or bass race fan, but i may go just to say "wow, i attended a db drag in defiance ohio" heh

where is the event taking place?

in less i have a 100 more it will not but i have to get ahold of the guy that has to put the show in his name you may know him jeff gee from loud and clear audio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.