Central Region Usaci regional in Tulsa, OK

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
New world record for mod 1000-2000 i think it was, db drive van with a 163.4. The rain is about to hit though.

Met some cool people for sure.

I saw that db drive van with 162.9 written on the window, but I didn't stay around to watch it run. I also met and talked to one of our members (smooth72) with his vette, and that thing has the cleanest sounding system I've ever heard. He did a really good job on that thing, and I just wanted to say thanks for letting me sit and listen to it. The sub box looks like something that you could order from the factory it's so clean and smooth.

I saw that db drive van with 162.9 written on the window, but I didn't stay around to watch it run. I also met and talked to one of our members (smooth72) with his vette, and that thing has the cleanest sounding system I've ever heard. He did a really good job on that thing, and I just wanted to say thanks for letting me sit and listen to it. The sub box looks like something that you could order from the factory it's so clean and smooth.
was his the black one if so that was clean

Pictures are uploading right now, but there's 75 pics so it'll be a little bit before I can post them. But not too long.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thanks for the complements. I scored a 54 out of 60 in the intre level class and took home a third place trophy. I was really surprise how most of the cars were from out of state. This was a first for me I guess I am just naive. O buy the way it is C6 not a C5, no big deal.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif. I know that I got 1 point taken of for that my sound stage was 6 inches to low, time to re tune. Judge said that I had good width and center staging. I was glad to get some professional advice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

quis1

10+ year member
quis1
H-TOWN, KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from