Central Region Usaci regional in Tulsa, OK

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I'm in for this....It's a 600mile round trip but it will be worth it to find some competition. Sounds like it's the real deal
Its the one foosman is going to.

Can I ride with you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I dont want to take my car

haha ima have fun runnnin around tryin to find all u guys....ill have to grab a couple of phone numbers before it happens so i can find you all

Its the one foosman is going to.
Can I ride with you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I dont want to take my car
Sounds good as long as you are willing to chip in some for gas!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

We will have to find a place to stay I think; it looks like it's a two day event. We gotta come prepared with some coolers and chairs too. No more standing around for hours with nothing to drink.

haha ima have fun runnnin around tryin to find all u guys....ill have to grab a couple of phone numbers before it happens so i can find you all
Sounds like a good idea. Do you know how big this car toys is? I'm assuming it's just HOSTED by car toys because there would be NO way it could be in a car toys parking lot; unless it was the biggest car toys in the history of mankind.

This event will have a large number of SQ competitors. I am planning on making the drive down to attend and compete. Some of the biggest names in SQ are going to be there. They are having the money round SQ which contributes to such a large SQ crowd and found out a week ago that all the people competing in the money round are also signed up for the Usaci event. Last person I talk to said there will be around 70 cars signed up for SQ... CRAZY!

How much does it cost to enter? I think I can fit in to pretty much the lowest class because my car has 1 battery, stock locations for front stage, no processors, and stock electrical. If I clean up some stuff under the hood and do a little tuning I think I could be somewhat competitive.

How much does it cost to enter? I think I can fit in to pretty much the lowest class because my car has 1 battery, stock locations for front stage, no processors, and stock electrical. If I clean up some stuff under the hood and do a little tuning I think I could be somewhat competitive.
You would be in basic consumer I believe.

So reading over the rules I found a part of the rules I don't think is very clear.

Speakers located in a trunk or hatch area (in vehicles with no rear seat, the area behind the “B” pillar will be considered hatch area) must be protected from damage. All speakers in theses areas should have grills with no more than 2 inched gap at any one point. Inverted dub woofers will be considered properly protected.
Does this rule apply to subs too? I can't imagine that it does since practically NO ONE makes sub grills.

its not a very big place man.....they are holding it there....but theres a walmart next to it and they will be using that parking lot also.....idk if the walmart is actually even open still......but the register is 65 per class.....

Gay....I thought about doing some 6.5" grills for the Tang Bands a long time ago but I quickly realized nothing would work for excursion reasons.
could make a grill like my floor has. We should take my car and enter it instead //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I just need to fix a few rattles and cover up the edead fiasco on the doors

I wonder if there could be an exception for the way I have them mounted. I mean, the rule is intended to prove that the application can still be usable while having the speakers in a protected position. My setup does just that with their mounting location. Nothing would ever hit them.

Either way; I have some work to do before the show. I'll throw another coat of paint on my HT sub build and then work a little on tidying things up on my car.

I wonder if there could be an exception for the way I have them mounted. I mean, the rule is intended to prove that the application can still be usable while having the speakers in a protected position. My setup does just that with their mounting location. Nothing would ever hit them.
Either way; I have some work to do before the show. I'll throw another coat of paint on my HT sub build and then work a little on tidying things up on my car.
You could just invert them for the contest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

quis1

10+ year member
quis1
H-TOWN, KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from