USA 400 by us amps.

SawZaw

$500 it is purple chrome.

If u want pics, I can email them to u. I can not load pics on here. Keeps sending error codes.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
nice thing about this amp, if it ever blows, it can double as a spoiler!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif (gawd that thing is huge!!!)

If u want pics, I can email them to u. I can not load pics on here. Keeps sending error codes.

Price:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Still have it ? I'm interested in the amp
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How do I go about buy'n this. ?
you could try PM'ing him. Some folks arent on this forum but every couple of days and he posted this a few mos ago, so he might have given up on checking responses all that frequently. Looks like a destroyer of an amp tho. Be patient if you want it, he will likely return and see your replies. Happy amp hunting!!

you could try PM'ing him. Some folks arent on this forum but every couple of days and he posted this a few mos ago, so he might have given up on checking responses all that frequently. Looks like a destroyer of an amp tho. Be patient if you want it, he will likely return and see your replies. Happy amp hunting!!
Good look'n out....

Price:

Item Pictures:

Send me some pics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.