US Amps USA 200 good deal?

So I just came across this thread I have

1. USA-600x, it’s the two ohm stable design.
2. USA-200x, one ohm stable stereo amp.
All three amps are chrome with clear tops. A stackable design. Never been used(brand new).

Anyone got any info about them I’d appreciate the help the internet says the usa-200 is rare. If so, what makes it rare?

Thanks

I have two of the USA 200s and the one USA 600 X both are chrome with clear bottoms never been used. The Internet says that the USA 200 is some kind of rare one. Anybody has any info I appreciate it I’ve included some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_3223.jpeg
    IMG_3223.jpeg
    506.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3224.jpeg
    IMG_3224.jpeg
    474.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3225.jpeg
    775.9 KB · Views: 9
I have two of the USA 200s and the one USA 600 X both are chrome with clear bottoms never been used. The Internet says that the USA 200 is some kind of rare one. Anybody has any info I appreciate it I’ve included some pics.
There is a F.Book Page that you can prob. get all the information you may need about US Amps
"US Amps Official Page"
This may help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...