US AMPS AX3200DE needs work. 3kw cheap

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigblackdodge

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

As title states. Us amps ax3200de needs work

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used and needs some repair. Burnt FETs and possible power supply. I was gonna use it on my 4 12 obsidians but never got it repair and totaled my dodge along with the sub's. Worst day ever! Anyways since I got it from bassaddictj I haven't done a thing to it but replace the plexi bottom myself. In the pics I tried to get a good pic of the only kinda bad cosmetic damage on it where the clear coat is scratched and bubbling. Very minor but still..... And I got it without a couple of setscrews which was no big deal so I got some from fastenal and put them in place all matching. Repair will run 200$ give or take sum. Should be less though.

Price: 230$ shipped insured with tracking.

Or trade for a working 1400-2500 watt amp 1 ohm stable. Large window of wattage. Just depends on make and model. If its a 300$ amp you have I will pay you the difference... Love a ct sounds 1400.1

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me. Unless cost is 31.00$+

Doing this on my tablet so idk if the pics uploaded on here if not I'll find how to post them.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

If it was 200 to fix plus 230 for purchase you would have round 450$ in a solid banging ace amp. Last of the handmade/ us made us amps amplifiers. Underated and good clean power. I have the PDF owners manual that shows the specs. 1200@4. 2000@2 and 3000@1ohm. Takes a 300amp inline fuse. Guarantee to make more than 3k. Us amps always under rated their amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.