US amps ax2000!!! 2000wrms @ 4 ohm

CerwinVega_Fan
10+ year member

Coolest Member
Dallas,TX
Item(s) for Sale:

us amps ax2000

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hand built,ax1000. conservatively does 2000 rms at 4 ohm bridged..plexiglass bottom. amazing sq/build quality. great condition.beautiful amp!

600W X 2 @ 4Ω

1000W X 2 @ 2Ω

2000W X 1 @ 4Ω

Fuse Rating 200A

Can take a higher voltage input and put out more power at a lower ohm load, with the right electrical behind it.

Cosmetically 8.5/10 has a few scratches, but is dirty from just sitting.

But works 100%

Price:

$500 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Both of the ones you have the second gen model? You can tell my the circles with wire wrapped around them (i forget what they are called at the moment) the older one had 2 where the newest one had 4

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

A Rev A model?

e19cb972f0bd180838ec243d1716ee5a.jpg

Send me a PayPal address or preferred method of payment and mark this baby sold. It wouldn't let me respond to the pm for some reason.....
Jamaltperry@yahoo.com

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Oh and u can pm me now. I cleared some space

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.