75x4 @ 4 ohms, 90x4 @ 2 ohms

plus 500x1 @ 1 ohm for the sub channel

1/0 gauge inputs

looking for $250 shipped or a 600-1000 rms mono or 2 channel amp

006-8.jpg

005-13.jpg

004-12.jpg

003-14.jpg

because i bought it from ikesound in January before they started selling refurbs and they are now selling refurbs so he assumed it was a refurb.

He should have asked questions before he even made an offer. the guy just wasted my time.

because i bought it from ikesound in January before they started selling refurbs and they are now selling refurbs so he assumed it was a refurb.
He should have asked questions before he even made an offer. the guy just wasted my time.
I apologize. It was not my intention to start ****. I am just extra cautious because I have been burned on the net before and did not want to get burned for 200+ dollars. So if you still want to sell it today then I will pay via paypal. I did not mean to be a dick dude. Sorry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I apologize. It was not my intention to start ****. I am just extra cautious because I have been burned on the net before and did not want to get burned for 200+ dollars. So if you still want to sell it today then I will pay via paypal. I did not mean to be a dick dude. Sorry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Takes a big man to admit he was a dick! Give him a second chance.

Takes a big man to admit he was a dick! Give him a second chance.
It does and I appreciate that.

He said he won't sell it to me anymore. I understand why. Completely f'ed up on my part. This is an apology bump. Luckily I found another amp but still I feel bad about this whole situation.
I'll give him a second chance with no hard feelings. I had the same thought when I bought it and went through the proper channels to find out if it was indeed a refurb or not. Which case it was not. It was and overstock item when US Amps switched from the standard chrome to the black chrome

Sorry man, don't really need what you have. I appreciate the offer though. thank you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.