US AMP, opinions?

Participant count
  • Participant list
why get that amp?? you dont need somethin 1/4 ohm stable. plus thats not enough power for the XXX. you can get a better amp for the XXX for much cheaper.

Originally posted by Bumpin03 why get that amp?? you dont need somethin 1/4 ohm stable. plus thats not enough power for the XXX. you can get a better amp for the XXX for much cheaper.

a vlx25 can put out close to 1800 watts if given the proper voltage...

ya, at 1/4 ohm tho, the voltage requirements are going to be positively sick.... you *could* go with it... assuming you can get a great price on it... (under 350US)

yes...i think for a single XXX he should go with the 400x that gives a good solid 1500watts of power(rated) @ 4ohm and i really cant think of a better amplifier than US...i think i saw one on ebay for 500 bones

alrighty, thanks for the input, does anyone know the fuse rating on this? I don't exactly have what u would call a nice electrical system

Originally posted by Biohazard alrighty, thanks for the input, does anyone know the fuse rating on this? I don't exactly have what u would call a nice electrical system
then this amp is not for you...

according the the US Amps white sheet for this amp it is 225 amps... a current hog...

that's what you get when you ahve a 1/4 ohm stable stero amplifier/...

i get so many questions and people asking my advice on AOLIM about what 1500watt amp i recommend for a stock electrical system. i think the 2000X still pulls 180-210amp range last time i checked correct me if i'm wrong?? anything with that kind of power will pull at least 175amps though. but mmmmm the Tube amps i wish i had 500 for one.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.