Upgrading to 2 15s

17" tall won't fit.
oh well i tried he needs to get one made like guy i ordered cab amp for was about to buy 2 used rev3 sa 15's in a "custom" box for $500 and if he had a suv and he coulda got them for says $450 would be good deal box is actually nice 2 6" ports 7.2cf but it's 22"h and deep and he said he could only do 20" behind seat so he needs 45 or wider and 17 deep custom box for his truck not suv., think i talked him in getting one built and getting 2 fu 750s so with his cab amp at 1 ohm how much air does each sub need 3cf?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Deaf bonce unit are not mdbass, they are midrange drivers. They will play pretty loud from 150 up. I don't support the company right now as...
Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
Well, there is always a bypass that can be McGuyvered. So next time you want to tackle that task, post it. We can help.
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...
When I stripped my factory system and started from scratch. I didn't need any adapters. I wired the new head unit wiring harness to the vehicle...

About this thread

Imperial _Ghost
Smithshire, Il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Imperial _Ghost
Screenshot_20240603_164145_YouTube.jpg