Upgrading system

Participant count
  • Participant list
About 8 months ago I upgraded from stock speakers to pioneer TS-A6965R in the back and TS-A1685R in the front powered by a pioneer GM-A6604 amp. Would selling my speakers and amp and replacing them with something all under say $200 to $300 be worth it. Or should I just keep what I have. Also I have a 2010 Chevy Cobalt LT if that matters at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...
The Deaf bonce unit are not mdbass, they are midrange drivers. They will play pretty loud from 150 up. I don't support the company right now as...
Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
Well, there is always a bypass that can be McGuyvered. So next time you want to tackle that task, post it. We can help.
When I stripped my factory system and started from scratch. I didn't need any adapters. I wired the new head unit wiring harness to the vehicle...

About this thread

roudabout6
Alexandria, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
roudabout6
20240519_201344.jpg