Upgrading subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yea that way u would only be taking up around 4" of height..very simple to make
Any good tuts off the top of your head you can link me to? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Any good tuts off the top of your head you can link me to? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I get my tnuts from lowes.i use 1/4" 20 ..if ur talking about the amp rack i just used carriage bolts and wing nuts on top for easy removal

That isn't bad.. Maybe looking at a i520.4 or i350.2 due to them being much smaller in size than the 800.4.. I can't decide
IONS does the same as black ice power wise but is a bit more efficient with the power. It just has minimal crossover controls hence the cheaper price but other then that its a real solid and clean amp with plenty of clean power.

I currently have 2 jl w3v3-4 10 inch subs. They have a rms rating of 500 watts and an Xmax of 14mm. I want more spl but only have the space for 10's. I am thinking of upgrading to 2 ssoundqubed 10 inch hdc subs. They each have an rms rating of 1500 watts and an Xmax of 36mm. My current setup only has around 150 watts to each sub. If I upgraded subs and amplifier, how much louder would these be?
how about you get an amp that would fully drive those subs first before you do anything else. Then get new subs later if your still not happy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.