Upgrading battery and doing BIG 3..........

Participant count
  • Participant list

NikonD3
10+ year member

Will that make my System in General Sound better and louder?? Just curious because lately I don't Think my system is hitting to its full potential I'm running a DD M.80 to 2x1512 at 400w a piece at 1ohm.... And my lights and even my clock is dimming...and i feel like I'm only giving it 200w a piece....

Any help would be great .....

Thanks Cheers

Oh i see We'll I was just wondering I'm just going to get a Yellow top today In the front then another yellow top in the back next week...Hopefully this will keep all my lights from dimming...

Not unless you have sound issues now like alternator whine or something similar.

Upgrading my truck to dual Kinetik HC2000's and doing the Big 3 eliminated all of the alternator whine I was experiencing...multiple frame and engine block grounds went a long way to quieting my system...that and 1/0 gauge Knu wire! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

Will that make my System in General Sound better and louder?? Just curious because lately I don't Think my system is hitting to its full potential I'm running a DD M.80 to 2x1512 at 400w a piece at 1ohm.... And my lights and even my clock is dimming...and i feel like I'm only giving it 200w a piece....
Any help would be great .....

Thanks Cheers
A good batt or two is always a good thing. But your problem could also be your enclosure design....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.