Upgrading and need experienced help guys !!

Participant count
  • Participant list

No Show

CarAudio.com Recruit
New here fellas and just got back into car audio after a small hiatus. I have a dilemma and not sure on what direction I should go. 2004 Tahoe, mechman alt, all the wiring, batteries and support system for a good system(in my eyes anyway). I am currently running a DD Audio M3 amp on two Skar EVL 18's but I am in the process of going to a wall and adding two more 18's. What I'd like to do but cannot afford it is just add another M3, but can't do that !! I am leaning towards one of the Brazilians in the 13500-15000 watt range and keep my gains fairly low. If there is a better option out there I'd love to know about it guys.

Attachments

• 2 18 box.jpg
    2 18 box.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Center Console.jpg
    Center Console.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Tahoe 3.jpg
    Tahoe 3.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 180
I've had a ton of Taramps amps and loved them all. Your best bet for savings money and getting alot of power would be to get two Taramps MD8000s and gain match them.

Man I don't get the Skar hate !!! I've used several of their subs on different price points and hammered the mess out of them with zero problems. The amps are a different story as I don't have experience with those.

Man I don't get the Skar hate !!! I've used several of their subs on different price points and hammered the mess out of them with zero problems. The amps are a different story as I don't have experience with those.

I get it. I live in Tampa near skar head office so I can literally pick up anything from Skar directly. But people hate on them so much it's easier to get help using another brand sadly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.