Upgrading and need experienced help guys !!

No Show

CarAudio.com Newbie
May 10, 2019
New here fellas and just got back into car audio after a small hiatus. I have a dilemma and not sure on what direction I should go. 2004 Tahoe, mechman alt, all the wiring, batteries and support system for a good system(in my eyes anyway). I am currently running a DD Audio M3 amp on two Skar EVL 18's but I am in the process of going to a wall and adding two more 18's. What I'd like to do but cannot afford it is just add another M3, but can't do that !! I am leaning towards one of the Brazilians in the 13500-15000 watt range and keep my gains fairly low. If there is a better option out there I'd love to know about it guys.

Attachments

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
Jan 22, 2010
Florida
I've had a ton of Taramps amps and loved them all. Your best bet for savings money and getting alot of power would be to get two Taramps MD8000s and gain match them.

danielbea122

CarAudio.com VIP
Jul 29, 2019
Tampa
Theyre going to just tell you to sell the skar equipment. Probably not the best place to ask for advice.

OP
No Show

No Show

CarAudio.com Newbie
May 10, 2019
Man I don't get the Skar hate !!! I've used several of their subs on different price points and hammered the mess out of them with zero problems. The amps are a different story as I don't have experience with those.

danielbea122

CarAudio.com VIP
Jul 29, 2019
Tampa
Man I don't get the Skar hate !!! I've used several of their subs on different price points and hammered the mess out of them with zero problems. The amps are a different story as I don't have experience with those.
I get it. I live in Tampa near skar head office so I can literally pick up anything from Skar directly. But people hate on them so much it's easier to get help using another brand sadly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds