Upgrade from hertz to vibe / ohms law

Participant count
  • Participant list
Oh I give up with you mate you just ain't bothering to make an effort to answer my question which was never about setting gains.

i was seeking advice on how to work out by the stats on the spec sheet how far you can push your system or is it safe to stay at the rms and leave it at that. 

Chill out man. Take a break from the internet and this toxic superiority online persona you have. Go for a walk mate, clear your head. There's more to life than this. You can do better I know you can, I believe in you. We all do. You can do it!!!

before you do, you better go wash that sand out of your minge and put a fresh tampon back in.

you crazy little tyke. Such a fun guy.

on a scale of none to all day, how many times do you talk about car audio online ?

ps: the RC1 sound system will blow your set up out the water so calm down throwing out rms myths. Ok? 

Its weekend time so stop being mad at the world and go spend some money on a dirty hooker n have fun 

peace 
what in the f**k is the RC1 sound system? 

you were educated on the reality of the world and instead of learning you came off butthurt. people are ******** online, get over it.

some things are simply too complicated and a standard accounting for one factor isn't the answer. a basic understanding of physics would have told you that

Last edited by a moderator:
what in the f**k is the RC1 sound system? 

you were educated on the reality of the world and instead of learning you came off butthurt. people are ******** online, get over it.

some things are simply too complicated and a standard accounting for one factor isn't the answer. a basic understanding of physics would have told you that
lol looks like a ghetto blaster just like those Brazilian sound systems but on a much smaller scale Weak AF.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.