Upgrade bass with minimal damage or alteration to car

Participant count
  • Participant list

Prime

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a 2016 benz c300(factory system in it is disgusting)how can i add 1000 watts of bass(car has NO lows at all) without cutting into walls or dash or cutting wires? I don't want to alter anything because it's being financed.

(y):p

usHC44ZCkgbeh5nwLo5KGh-650-80.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Not a US car so most of us have no idea what this car even looks like. And equipment in euro is different than the states and vastly different in...
Hello, I have a Peugeot 207 SE 2007 and would like to upgrade its existing car stereo. It’s a single cd fm/am radio and I would like to get...
That's not an amplifier designed for subwoofer use, it's a 4 channel designed for you primary speakers. Small $75 investment to get you where you...
i would not worry about the tweeters. They will never see anything above 20 watts before your ears bleed. your options with 4 channels would be...
Thought I would update this thread… Couldn’t login over the weekend for some reason. Finally got the Kenwood installed last Friday… Had a little...

About this thread

Prime

CarAudio.com Newbie
Prime
Maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from