Unexpected Creations, Edison NJ

hey man, You think you might be able to give me a pretty accurate box quote for 2 X W10GTis ported? the box I have now I am unhappy with and Im lookin for somethin better... let me know what you can do. I want to get it tunes specifically for these subs to give me full frequency response, And get decently loud (not top priority though)

D,

Pick up your phone once in a while...will ya?!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Is this place an actual car audio building with an address or is it his personal house/phone type deal.

I Pm'd 6spdcoupe; however, no reply and I truly do understand he's busy, but I'd definately like to take a trip up there and check things out.

literally in his garage...don's very busy and puts up with a lot of crap (including mine) but in the end its worth the wait

totally understandable... I'm in no rush; I just tried to google/map it and nothing came up so I was a little curious. The products he installs are backed up by "shop" warranty or what? I'm kind of iffy about "bubbas back yard garrage" type deals //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

He products are fully covered by the manufactures warranty, Don's the real deal, he has great prices and does great work. Patience is key I found when dealing with him, it may take a few emails, but in the end you'll be happy you waited

if you have doubts, just get some ear time with him. it might be hard to come by but by the time you're done i gaurentee it'll be worth it. super guy to talk to, super guy to do business with. a straight shooter who does it how it should be done and has connnections that few can match.

Thanks guys.

If you need me you can reach me directly at 732-572-1969, if unavailable please leave a message as I do go out on the road alot to visit my dealers (Im also a territory rep).

In regards to products and them being backed, please dont hesitate to contact any directly ..

TRU Technology

Dynaudio

Morel

Rainbow

DLS

Zapco

Etc ..

The list goes on. I pride myself on my work, but unfortunately being the primary on nearly everything it gets difficult to keep up on the workload sometimes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

3.5Max6spd

10+ year member
yo mama no wear no draws
3.5Max6spd
Dirty Jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies