underground subwoofer companies?

nice what do you got hooked up? im in the process of swapping out my 4 ohm memphis for a 2 ohm. woofersetc.com responded to my email and i think they are gonna hook me up.
a pair of 12's and my DC 5k just changed the box to see if i gained,, i'll put it on the meter tomarrow

nice man. thats gotta be so loud. ive never heard anything louder than 1800 watts. 5000 has gotta be crazy
hope it puts up a good number.if i go in to albion tomarrow we could meet up and you can check it out.

this is a builder local to me. ive used every series they build and all are ridiculous and durable. website is under construction, but here is a link to fb page. hes got a 300w rated driver up to 2500w rms rated driver. very well built on that one, 3 spiders, 8 layer flatwound, triple slug motor with 3 inch coil, sewn tinsel leads. pretty beastly. obviously thats his most expensive driver but others are very affordable and very efficient and sound great. Crank Doctor Audio, check them out. Log In | Facebook

I second the Crank Doctor brand....very underground and very good! I have held the subs in my hands, very good built quality..Very musical, and can get VERY loud!

A shop named Innovative Car Audio in Evansville, Indiana sells them already...812-423-7888 and ask for Chase or Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have met you. I ran their subs with Chase at Carl Caspers show and some others last summer at DCs. I was in the black escape. New blazer in the works now, hopefully with a pair of the 1600 watt 15s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.