Ubers with systems

ladysmanfelpz
10+ year member

Phoenix
Just curious. Any of you uber drive? Ever been in an Uber/lyft and the guy/gal had a decent sounding system?

What did you think? Any more tips cuz of it? People asking you to turn it up?

I think it's a great biz and gives ppl the freedom to not have to choose a smelly cab anymore. I'm curious as to what people are doing to make customers rides more enjoyable.

With two 18s on 7k with 7 passenger seats, i had a lot of fun rides. Just the moneys not that great after factoring gas. Too bad i couldnt do full hair tricks at that time being a D pillar build but it did choke people out which was awesome.

With two 18s on 7k with 7 passenger seats, i had a lot of fun rides. Just the moneys not that great after factoring gas. Too bad i couldnt do full hair tricks at that time being a D pillar build but it did choke people out which was awesome.
As an uber driver or just with friends?

That's gay. Who wouldn't want to get a uber ride in a sweet *** stang.
i personally hate mustangs

its like driving a honda civic, most common "sports car" on the road and they all look the same lol shelbys are nice except for the fact that all the arabs at my school buy them so there's about 20 shelbys here, ruins it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.