Type of connector on Sirius XM SVX300 Tuner

Participant count
  • Participant list

monkee

CarAudio.com Newbie
I am upgrading the head unit on a 2005 Corvette and the OEM Satellite tuner is mounted in the rear trunk area. I would like to keep the location of the Sirius Tuner in the same area as that's where antenna leads are located as well but need an extension cable to accomplish. Can anybody please tell me what the proper name of this 10 pin connector is? I tried a 10 pin mini DIN extension cable but it does not exactly match pin configuration (spacing). 20220709_062715.jpg20220709_062731.jpg

Im pretty sure that is a Delphi Sirus plug in./Din connector. You may need to contact GM or better Yet, Sirus, and see if they can help you out. I remember I had a couple Delphi 10000 units that I recently boxed up. One was BNIB.The other I pulled out of my 1990 240sx I sold a few years back with a flexible floor mount

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...