Two RE Audio SE 12's ----- NOT RE SE x's (Blown)

Trancer
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Allen, Texas
`Item(s) for Sale:

I have two RE SE 12" subwoofers. They are Dual 2 Ohm configuration

These are not the newer lesser quality RE SE X's. As we all know, RE Audio's new subwoofer lines has gone a little bit down hill. The voice coils on these subs can be repaired fairly cheap, but I am willing to let go cheap. I ran the subs for 3 years on a Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1 with the Big 3, 220 amp alternator, and an Optima Yellowtop in my 2003 Silverado Z-71. If I had a car, I would repair the subs, put them in a ported box with adequate room. I drive a 2008 GMC Sierra Crew Cab so I don't have the room to run these to the full potential.

I am also selling two TC Sounds TC1000's. One in a 6 spoke basket, the other in a 4 spoke basket. They perform the exact same, just different baskets.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The subwoofers were never overpowered, they were just in a box in my truck with the subs facing downward. I suppose my large screws that were holding the subs in did not hold up very well so they fell out and went free air so they blew. Real unfortunate since I really like these subs. The box they were in was a bit too small. They were seeing .83cuft of air space before subwoofer displacement. These can easily be repaired as there are several companies other than Resonant Engineering that can recone them. The surrounding has a few spots that have been rubbed a little from when the subs fell out. I let my cousin borrow my truck for a week so he could tow his boat to a lake trip or I would have noticed that something was wrong.

First RE SE 12: Reading 2.1 ohms. The other voice coil is not reading anything at all.

Second RE SE 12: Reading 2.2 ohms. The other voice coil is not reading anything at all

Price:

$60 Each, $110 for both

Trades:

I am also willing to trade for either RE Audio SE 10’s or Sundown Audio SA-8’s. In the unlikely event, I would also be willing to trade for a ported box for a NBS 2007+ Silverado/Sierra box for either two 10’s or 3-4 SA-8’s already made or to be custom built. I would like the tuning to be in the 32-34hz range. Lower, the better.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays actual shipping. They will come in the original box unless this is a local sale. Reason being is I am selling two other subwoofers and would like to utilize the box so I can ship the boxes safely. I may be willing to work with you on unique circumstances.

Paypal to confirmed address with Signature Required.

No refunds

I uploaded plenty of pictures to show any blemishes on the subwoofers and I described the subwoofers to my best ability. I have 100% feedback on the website. I also have 100% on Ebay as a member since January 1999

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have been on the message board since August 8th, 2002. I have plenty of references. Well over the 10 references required. My references may not quite be up to date, but from what I have a record of, I have 15 references.

GOPR0132.jpg

GOPR0131.jpg

GOPR0130.jpg

GOPR0099.jpg

GOPR0098.jpg

GOPR0097.jpg

GOPR0096.jpg

GOPR0095.jpg

GOPR0094.jpg

GOPR0092.jpg

Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I am willing to do trades!

RE SE 10's

Sundown Audio SA-8's

Custom Ported Box for my Sierra Crew Cab!

Deep Cycle Battery

H.O. Alternator

Im flexible!

And yes, that's what she said

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

By the way, this was taken with my new GoPro Hero2 camera I just got Thursday. I love it!

The fish eye lense is just a viewing angle. I just bought myself a GoPro Hero2 camera system with a buttload full off accessories. I stoll haven't figured it out yet. Probably take me a month to do it. I know they make different lenses.

can these be downsized to 10s? i have 2 d4 10s the se seriers not the *** would u trade both for a working d4 10? you pay shipping?
I'll have to do some serious hard thinking on that. You want me to pay for shipping on 3 subwoofers?? I might aswell just use that money and go buy a brand new RE SE 10. I hope you see where im coming from.

Do you game? Mainly car racing games? I have a brand new Logitech Driving Force GT I am getting rid of. I believe I already put it up for sale. Check out Logitech Driving Force GT

Im sure we might be able to work something out. I also have two other subs for sale too

nice, camera work. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I can't tell if that was sarcasm or not. LOL

Sorry, I just got my new GoPro Hero2 camera and I haven't quite figured it out yet. I know there are settings that I can go through to make it do several things such as:

Full 170º, Medium 127º, Narrow 90º FOV in 1080p

120 fps WVGA, 60 fps 720p, 48 fps 960p, 30 fps 1080p Video

Full 170º and Medium 127º FOV Photos

10 11MP Photos Per Second Burst

I gotta read the manual so I can figure out how to get the views right. I guess right now, its set for underwater vision; fish eye view. It was taken at 11MP and I believe set in a wide viewing angle.... Im thinking like a panoramic view??

Its an AWESOME camera. I have sooo many attachments. Like I said, I haven't quite figured it out just yet. My first video, I didnt have the knobs tightened all the way so the camera bounced around a bit and then when I hit the up ramp, it jumped up. I'll make a thread about it in the Miscellaneous Home Audio/Video section. I'll post the video in there. I dont want to get off topic here.

I'm on the road at the moment.I'll be home in less than an hour and ill check the shipping costs with your zip and PM you. I'm pretty firm on the price for the subs. $60/$110 is a very reasonable price. Remember, these are the RE SE's... not the China built lesser quality RE SE X's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.