Two Old School JL Audio 10W3 D4 subs in JL HO Wedge Box

robbyboy32
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: 2 JL Audio 10 W3 D4 V.1 with original JL HO Box

Item(s) Description/Condition: The box and speakers are both in great functional shape. The box is a JL HO box, for those that remember them from back in the day. The boxes used to be pretty expensive, and were generally sold with a matching pair of JL W3 or W6 subs. Cosmetically, one sub is nearly perfect, while the other sub has some gouges on the cone and slightly on the surround. No holes, though. 7/10 cosmetic.

Price: $75 for the good sub, $50 for the ugly sub, $100 for the box, or $175 for all together. Shipping absolutely not included in price. The box is super heavy. Prices are OBO no low ball please. I will trade for an equivalently priced SQ oriented 4 channel amp like Zapco, PPi, JL, US Acoustics, Linear Power etc. OR for any PPi amp PCX series or earler (PC, AM, ProMOS, Art, PCX)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will vary by location and purchase details, but will be very accurately priced to include shipping/handling. Local pick-up is encouraged.

Item Pictures:

IMG_2513_zps82034468.jpg

IMG_2507_zpse9ae3701.jpg

IMG_2508_zpsba659798.jpg

IMG_2509_zps044dc247.jpg

IMG_2514_zpsf654eb2b.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Hey Robby do you still have these items for sale? I have 2 Kicker CVR 12's that have been used for like a month im willing to trade. Oh I also have a Quantum AMP 1800.1 thats in good condition.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.