two head units?

Participant count
  • Participant list

scals37
10+ year member

was just wondering to myself... is it possible to have two head units working together essentially? like a 1-din fold out screen on top of an alpine iDA-X001....i figured you could run the alpine to the screens hideaway brains.. was more or less just curious... whatever //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

why not get an accy screen, instead of the extra coin for another HU? get an in dash with outputs for more screens. thats what i would do

im not too worried about any screens other than the one in my dash, as i dont often have rear seat passengers in the little talon... i was just wondering because id like to have a dvd controllable screen in front with nav, as well as the comfort and audio control of a good single din hu... like the alpine above or the 9887

lol i guess your right... im just torn between having the kvt819 or the alpine 9887, wouldnt mind having them both //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif hahaha

I was thinking about that some time ago with my old 880 and a Pioneer Flip out. It would be great having the setup of and 880 and a flip out, but that aint gonna happen.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.