Two different sizes?

Just regular kicker Comps. I only have a jensen 400.2 amp powering them atm' date=' I knew nothing about systems whatsoever when I had them installed honestly. I've seen a few people at school who have been overpowering the **** out of their 12" comps (One guy has a 1800-I think- watt amp pushing 2 kicker comp 12's) and haven't hurt them, so I may just skip the 15's and try that, atleast until I **** up the comps, cuz I couldn't sell for much even if I were to sell them.[/quote']
In a nice enclosure the Kickers might work for you. What are they in now?

Just regular kicker Comps. I only have a jensen 400.2 amp powering them atm' date=' I knew nothing about systems whatsoever when I had them installed honestly. I've seen a few people at school who have been overpowering the **** out of their 12" comps (One guy has a 1800-I think- watt amp pushing 2 kicker comp 12's) and haven't hurt them, so I may just skip the 15's and try that, atleast until I **** up the comps, cuz I couldn't sell for much even if I were to sell them.[/quote']
It isn't putting out anywhere near 1800 they would blow in a hurry on real rms power. that amp isn't doing you justice either but it's cool you have to start somewhere.

you have room for 2 15's but I highly doubt that it will be able to fit into the opening of the trunk or where the back seats fold down, you might have to build the box in the car which if you aren't very good at box building can be a pain in the ***.
Like said above you would benefit much much more from getting 2 nice 12's or 10's even and building or having built a nice box for them. You would be surprised how much output you can get from just changing boxes.
Yeah. I've had these in a sealed before, and I've currently got them in a ported.

A friend and I will be building the box in the box(If for nothing else but the practice/experience for me, if it turns out good, it turns out good)

In a nice enclosure the Kickers might work for you. What are they in now?
Currently in a ported, I've had them in a sealed previously.

2001' date=' that's why I was going to attempt to build it a bit at a time and "assemble" it in the trunk.[/quote']
Thats always fun.

I had to do it like that to fit an 18 in the trunk of my civic, 1 piece at a time.

1PxCG

Current box and subs.

Any suggestions on what amp I should get?

Not much right now' date=' put in a couple applications around town, so whenever I get a job, I'll be able to spend a decent sum on it.[/quote']
like??? and depends on what subs you have also like rms handling and ohm load.

Not much right now' date=' put in a couple applications around town, so whenever I get a job, I'll be able to spend a decent sum on it.[/quote']
dont need to drop tons of money for a decent daily system. get used as well as DIY whenever you can. i spent $680 for my ENTIRE system.

like??? and depends on what subs you have also like rms handling and ohm load.
Whenever I get a job, I'll put whatever I need to into it. (If I don't get hired during the school year then I'll just stick with what I've currently got, or go ahead and try the 15's) At the moment, I have next to nothing to put into it though, actually. Idk why I even said not much. >.>

That's my main motive for using the 15's, He will be giving me the subs and the amp, so all I need to pay for is building a box.

dont need to drop tons of money for a decent daily system. get used as well as DIY whenever you can. i spent $680 for my ENTIRE system.
I know. Like I said, main motive for going ahead and using the 15's.

Do you know the specs?
Nope. /=

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.