Two DAD BD 15s in mint condition

cm2658
10+ year member

lovely
Item(s) for Sale: two Definitive Audio Designs BD 15 inch subwoofers

Item(s) Description/Condition: dual 4ohm, used but in perfect cosmetic and working condition

Price:$300+ship for one, 525+shipping for both

Item Pictures:

1so0mq.jpg

339jedh.jpg

34i3c5t.jpg

ilhnw1.jpg

if ya want the box with the subs I'd take an extra $100 but shipping would be insane

oi8w1y.jpg

Also have Hifonics XX-Colossus II for $600+shipping

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

dang been looking to get a set of these don't have the money if u r wanting to hear what they sound like look up twistedchild420 on youtube he had 4 of them at one point in time they slap

Somebody out there make these be gone, trades would have to be for something I can get $700+ for because I'm going to just sell whatever someone has to trade me so it'd have to be worth the trouble. Amazing subs here that I wouldn't mind keeping if I had a running SUV or vehicle that could hold these and a box that'll suit them correctly..

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

They retail new for $385 I believe and these are in as close to new condition as you will find.

for the time being the 15s are still for sale.. I got burned on eBay (unrelated to this) a couple weeks ago and am still trying to get my money back so I am weary of doing trades unless you have some sort of established feedback or are willing to ship first or are close enough to meet me in person.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.