one 9.5/10

One 8/10

Over 4kw strapped

Price:

350 shipped conus

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Alright I will buy them, buy them. $350 shipped to 63301. I will have to transfer $350 to my Paypal though, unless you can think of another method of paying you?

Yes, but I would like to make sure it is a done deal if I am going to transfer that. I don't want to have to transfer it back etc. if someone else buys it.

How long have you had the amps? And are there any major cosmetic or physical problems/damage I should be informed about?
I have had the maybe 4-6 months? No major physical or mechanical damage. They work perfectly are in very very nice physical shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...