Two AQ 8's Sealed

Participant count
  • Participant list
Id really look into the AA stuff for 8's sealed, ive heard nothing but good things about them. I havent heard the AQ 8, but with the AQ stuff with such a high fs i think the AA would have the advantage over them. Just my .02 tho

AA assassins are nice little subs, ran 2 of them about a year ago, but in a ported box. SQ was very good and impressive output for budget subs.

For AQ I'd call and talk to DJ and see what he thinks, great guy to deal with...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I dont think this forum is letting that link work. It keeps changing it to a link to this forum. Try this. Just change the dot...
No problem. The Dayton ultimax is one of the better sounding sealed subs I’ve heard. I kinda want to try the 18 in my ride.
I scrolled thru there trying to find TS specs and must have missed them or they weren't displaying. Anyway, looks like 2cuft tuned to ~35hz was a...
And you (if you’re not a Ai BOT), for the sake of everyone in this forum, may want to quit posting, Your information is consistently off topic and...
They have pre-cut wood if you pay extra at the hardware store. Just draw it out. But you'll have to pay extra. Then screw it in yourself...

About this thread

reed dollaz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
reed dollaz
Ocala, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date