two 4ks

Participant count
  • Participant list
i've ran kineitk ,xs power , and even batcap,this one was more powerful in the lanes
like i always say, you always make my budget MUCH bigger every time i talk to you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

one odessey pc 2150 in the froand one in the back .garrett , those amps can draw 400 amps very easy at high power ,from what we have been talking about you'll need everything i'm talking about if you wanna beat that guy . also the 8 runs of power and 8 of grounds actually help keep the rear batts charged when playing , also you may wan external voltage regulators .maybe even look into a 16volt system ,those memphis amps really wake up at 18 volts ,you would be syurprised what they are capable of at that voltage
For the record, I agree with everything you are saying, except for that extra wire, especially since OP seems to not want to spend an extra amount on something he doesn't necessarily need. And even though it doesn't make sense on paper, I don't doubt your experience seeing gains with extra runs. And voltage regulators are a good idea.

your saying run 2 wires from the ALT? I'm just curious if i should do this?
Sorry garretttt4, not trying to steal your thread just trying to learn alittle bit lol
Doing it that way would require the stock battery and cables be left intact, but you could do that. I wasn't suggesting that there, though that's kinda how I worded it. I more meant that for each alt he needs that much, not specifically from each alt.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

holy crap.
Lol.

For the record, I agree with everything you are saying, except for that extra wire, especially since OP seems to not want to spend an extra amount on something he doesn't necessarily need. And even though it doesn't make sense on paper, I don't doubt your experience seeing gains with extra runs. And voltage regulators are a good idea.

Doing it that way would require the stock battery and cables be left intact, but you could do that. I wasn't suggesting that there, though that's kinda how I worded it. I more meant that for each alt he needs that much, not specifically from each alt.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Lol.
Ok just curious.....

i just dont have all the money in the world. lol imma poor motherfucker!

aren't we all
haha im just hoping to get the subs and a few batts and wire so i can just put a 4k in my car on 2 12s and batts for a few second burps at the next competition and then let it idle for a while and recharge and not play it til the next burp or whatever. hopefully if i have enough batts i can just watch my voltage and just shut it off b4 it hits below 13 volts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

garretttt4

10+ year member
big pimpin
garretttt4
Watertown sd
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date