two 12" cvx possible in a single cab f150?

Participant count
  • Participant list
What year model? If it's the new body style with the extended regular cab, yes. If it's a 97"-2004 body style, it wont be easy. Even with losing leg room he will not get more than roughly 3.5 net cubes, and even then i REALLY doubt he'll get the depth he needs for the subs. My vote is no due to how deep they are.

if hes not tall, he can slide the seat forward, enough to make it a good 5" deep. you can make the rear of the enclosure out of fiberglass. that will clear a good .75" and increase the enclosure volume. if he cant have the seat that far forward. hes going to have to go with slim subs. and thats still going to need at least 3" of clearance. he can do it, just not sure if those sub will work for it.

if you had some pics with measurement line drawn on it, it would make it easier for us.

laters

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.