two 10s or one?

Participant count
  • Participant list
No two channels have the exact same output. They all have slight electrical differences between the channels.

Can you do it? Yes. Would I? No.

What amp and subwoofers?

No two channels have the exact same output. They all have slight electrical differences between the channels.

Can you do it? Yes. Would I? No.

What amp and subwoofers?
You are going to laugh at my amp its a crunch pz-2020.2 1000w @ 2ohm x2 I'm thinking it's probably around 250-300 rms x2 @2ohm

Your first post you said two dual 4 ohm subwoofers and later said you currently have two single 4 ohm subwoofers.

Amp is only stable to 4 ohms bridged. So two single 4 ohms would be at 2 ohms.

If you have two dual 4 ohms you could either run them both bridged at 4 ohms or one per channel at 2 ohms each.

Your first post you said two dual 4 ohm subwoofers and later said you currently have two single 4 ohm subwoofers.

If you have two dual 4 ohms you could either run them both bridged at 4 ohms or one per channel at 2 ohms each.
Yes but each individual channel is 2ohm stable so 500w @4ohm, x2 1000w x2,@2ohm or 2000w @ 4ohm bridge

I'm thinking about getting some new subs that's why . How much more boom will i get running some new dual coil 10s?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.