Twisted's Hopefully Loud Front Stage Build

I bought this amp because you were saying good things about it, and I couldn't be happier with it either! I have it pushing 2 Dcons and It doesn't run warm at all. But that's at 4 ohms a channel. Im interested to know if it will be able to handle the 2 ohm loads for a significant amount of time.

I bought this amp because you were saying good things about it, and I couldn't be happier with it either! I have it pushing 2 Dcons and It doesn't run warm at all. But that's at 4 ohms a channel. Im interested to know if it will be able to handle the 2 ohm loads for a significant amount of time.
i would think if you just give it a clean 14v signal and didn't push it too hard you'd be fine

i would think if you just give it a clean 14v signal and didn't push it too hard you'd be fine

Thats a nice front stage man. I need to get something going for mine as well. Still running all my stock infinity ****.
Thanks guys! Still gotta add 6 more tweets and another amp! And i'll let you know AJM

Is this why they call you double deez?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Thats a nice front stage man. I need to get something going for mine as well. Still running all my stock infinity ****.
Thanks guys! Still gotta add 6 more tweets and another amp! And i'll let you know AJM

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.