Twisted's Hopefully Loud Front Stage Build

uh huh, had someone posted these pics I would have known why they are uneven. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
lol

Dangit.....keep forgetting about this thang......pillars are done....will likely go in tomorrow!

226840_206583379381579_100000897547658_573900_380824_n.jpg

Where is the mustang?

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Oh and those selenium's sound really clear and definitely loud

Where is the mustang? 

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Oh and those selenium's sound really clear and definitely loud
Just sitting up...collecting dust....lol And thanks! I love em!

Done really clean. Using a processor to clean up the sound?
Thanks ...and naw....no processing

Ok....here's a badazz SQ demo....and this build is pretty much done(don't worry...got a Bass rebuild coming up next week) Just gonna add a different amp for the tweets...anyways....Enjoy!!!!!!!

Doesn't sound bad, every time I've seen Seleniums installed people usually use bullets and it sounds horrible.
I'm running seleniums and bullets and it sounds pretty **** good. all about the xover points/slopes and some EQ work. 90% of people seem to run the PA stuff full range, so of course they'll sound like ****...

Doesn't sound bad, every time I've seen Seleniums installed people usually use bullets and it sounds horrible.
I'm running seleniums and bullets and it sounds pretty **** good. all about the xover points/slopes and some EQ work. 90% of people seem to run the PA stuff full range, so of course they'll sound like ****...

props for rockin some Sade, bish got a sexy *** voice.

Try Patrice Rushen - forget me nots or Dazz Band - let it whip Both sound very good and have some nice punchy bass the mids will play with authority...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.