Twisted's Hopefully Loud Front Stage Build

That car looks beautiful, do you know what is in it? Looks like a complete custom dash, definitely a high end sq car by the looks of it
THe last 2 pics are of the same car....got 2 DAD 15's and a bunch of HAT stuff throughout

Where? I am having to run 2 amps for front stage would love to switch to just 1
VMinnovations.com Use the code "CACO85" and get a extra 8.5% OFF...was like 154$ shipped

Get this built, I'll get mine, let's compare!
The stub stage is built already....been built ..lol...about to build a new box though....i feel there will not be a comparison though..lol

**** I'd love to have some glassed panels, and to be runnin' PA's. I'll definately be followin this one
You should do it bro!

Looks like a good build man. Any idea when you all will have this done or anything?
You coming up for IFO this weekend?
Thanks man...i'm thinkin ETA should be about 2 weeks from lack of free time...i work a lot...don't know about IFO.....might make Tex Mex though

218083_200434316663152_100000897547658_533471_5804001_n.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.