Twisted's 4th Order 4 DAD BD 15 build log...+ new rims and paint

Hurry up and dry!

202376_449145521792029_542655952_o.jpg

I was digging this thread....but you kind of lost me with the whole mobile P.A. system thing...jus my .02
I hear ya....but with the 4th order i can't demo with both doors open full tilt. So this was my alternative

Build still going.....vids still coming.....got me dusting off my old guitar at end of vid

I met you at the Austin Heat Wave, sat in the truck,and was blown away man..I appreciated the Demo,as you were willing to let anyone sit to listen,to your system,.I have to say..I had no Idea that was You until now..LOL.I tried to find you later to see if you metered,as to curious to the outcome, but did not find you.I know It was banging its A ss off lol.Seems like all the SPL guys had no issues letting you sit inside to listen, and see what they had going on, and really appreciate others responses ect, compared to the so called SQ/guys that only one let us get to hear his, and he won,while the others were just for show, and most didnt even know what they had in theyre system, nor did they do any type of demo? I didnt even know if they were operational??But, You sir, had my attention..those seli mids and highs sounded fantastic, and the bass was just amazing man..I didnt even know who i was sitting next too man..lol..but, it sounded fantastic man..loved it.Maybe ill get close to what you got going on in that ride there...shooting for..I thank you for that demo man..:santa:I didnt even know you live that close as well..lol.. isnt very far at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.