Tuner trouble with AVH-4400

Participant count
  • Participant list

DocisChief
10+ year member

Illinois
I just installed a used AVH-4400 and I like the unit so far, but one thing is giving me trouble. Everything (Ipod/USB/CD/Aux) works just fine, but the Tuner is blank. It's on HD Tuner and no stations can be selected and no message comes up. I can't even switch it to Local Tuner, because there's no option to do so. I don't really use the radio because I'm always using my iPod, but sometimes I like to check what's on every now and then. Has anyone else had this problem? I mean, even if there was an antenna issue I should still be able to select stations (they just would be static) right? I did pull the unit back out and everything seems to be connected just fine. Also, before we even took the dash off and just connected everything to test the unit I got some tuner static, but didn't pay it any attention, so I don't know what was on the screen when that happened.

This is what it looks like, no information.

View attachment 26540691

Sorry for the double post, I meant to put this in here at first and accidentally put it in HU first. Can a mod delete the other one?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.