Participant count
  • Participant list

Jimg

CarAudio.com Regular
New project

2016 Toyota Tundra crew max

I will be replacing the head unit
will be using a dsp with 8 channel output

I want to run a three way active setup up front , rear door speakers will not used

sub amp Probably 500-600 watts true watts
what shallow mount 10 inch subwoofer would be a good option. Will have no more than around 5 inches in mounting depth to work with. Probably will have around 1.5 cf of space to work with.
best option for around $300
best option for around $150

will be using a 4x100 watt amp.
on channels 1 and 2. What 6 1/2 would You use
what $200 option would you use
what $100 option would you use

channels 3 and 4.
replacing the dash speakers
what 2 1/2 speaker would you use
$200 range

Tweeters
on a separate 2 channel Amp
probable a 75x2 watts

what option would you go with
$200 range
$100 range

if there is a better option than above I am open to other Options
if the 3 way setup will not be a big jump over just the tweeter and 6 1/2 setup I am not dead set on the 3 way
a basic 2 way up front would allow me to just use the headunit and not be out the cost of the dsp

If you enjoy fiddling with you system a lot and fine tuning for hours and weeks, go with the 3 way. If you want more of an ease of use, just do a 2 way. Running 3 way active up front is a lot of work, which is the point for some people.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.