Tsgp

I've been buying from him for years...and I will continue to do so.
does he sell the good stuff??? reason i ask is he looks like the kind of dealer that sell junk...only stems and seeds

he should change his name to tbsgs...or team baking soda go snort

they only reason he exists is because hes good at leatching..off steve cook

Wasn't last I checked.

If people want to buy from him, that is there decision. Everyone knows his repuation, some people still buy from him others chose not to. Anyone who has ever bought from him has always gotten the product or their money back. So I cant really call him a scammer at any point, just a shitty seller on some deals. A really shitty seller //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Yup, he always seems to come through in the end, its just that the end may be months down the road. "teamsubgopoof" is listed as a powerseller on caco, hate to say it, but with the statements about "customer service" in there having him on the list makes me laugh and not trust anybody on that list as they could be just as bad of a seller as him...

does he sell the good stuff??? reason i ask is he looks like the kind of dealer that sell junk...only stems and seeds

Well I don't really consider 4kw's BTL's and MT's to be that dealer junk...

but I guess that's personal opinion..

Yup, he always seems to come through in the end, its just that the end may be months down the road. "teamsubgopoof" is listed as a powerseller on caco, hate to say it, but with the statements about "customer service" in there having him on the list makes me laugh and not trust anybody on that list as they could be just as bad of a seller as him...
no he isnt, he was due to a mistake by one of the mods, but no longer is

not junk by any means...but who did he steal it from??? i still cant believe he sells on here...usually crackheads go to pawn shops to sell...much faster turnaround

not junk by any means...but who did he steal it from??? i still cant believe he sells on here...usually crackheads go to pawn shops to sell...much faster turnaround
I don't think he sells on here..just other forums. Say what you will but I still buy from him.

I have met him in person, and I would def do business with him again...

right on, that makes me feel alot better about the integrity of that list //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

jesus christ tsgp why do you need so many names?
Every action you do just leads people to think SCAMMER...

actually is wasnt TSGP this time..

it was some lame ass that figured he'd make it look like it

was TSGP //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Very funny actually considering the guy has nothing better to do than to create this whole thing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

Are you serious?
Wow.
did you miss the part where the guy came clean..

something along the lines of being bored blah blah blah...

not that it matters cause TSGP is a really horrible person to deal with..

regardless of what people say good or not.. his actions have spoken for themselves... and in the end HIS HORRIBLE DECEPTIVE actions outweigh the good ones..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TSGP

Banned
TSGP
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views